Crafted of FlashDry-XD™ for extreme durability without sacrificing breathability, this technical T-shirt will survive prolonged use by athletes preparing for peak performance on the mountain. The abrasion-resistant body is mapped with FlashDry™ panels to wick sweat and dry the upper back, center back, and under the arms. For reduced chafing during sit-ups or Murphys, the stitch-less construction lies flat against the skin. 27" length keeps your back covered when lifting kettle bells or doing pull-ups.
- Technical T-shirt with abrasion-resistant body mapped with wicking FlashDry™ panels
- Abrasion-resistant fabric
- Engineered for range of motion
- Stitch-free taping
- Tonal logo
- For reduced chafing during sit-ups or Murphys, the stitch-less construction lies flat
- 27" length keeps you covered when lifting kettle bells or executing pull-ups
- body: 140 g/m² 59% polyester, 35% nylon, 6% elastane knit jersey with FlashDry-XD™
- panel: 145 g/m² 64% polyester, 36% recycled polyester double-knit jacquard with FlashDry™
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.