Bomb down resort trails in this waterproof, stretch-shell alpine jacket that features varied insulation, placing ample insulation at the core and slightly less (40 g) in the sleeves. This fully featured ski jacket sports a sleek, clean design that also translates off the hill.
- Waterproof, stretch-shell alpine ski jacket features varied insulation, placing slightly more at the core
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Underarm vents
- Detachable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Water-resistant PU zip chest pocket
- Cargo-flap zip chest pocket
- Hand zip pockets
- Bicep stash pocket
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal rapid-release cell phone pocket
- Internal premium goggles pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Waist clip integration
- Metal logo embellishment on bicep
- 170 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon with mechanical stretch / insulation: 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 9 oz (1150 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.