Stay light on your feet during long-distance training runs with a breathable running singlet that features wicking FlashDry™ fibers for best-in-class moisture management. Body-mapped ventilation cools the key areas where men sweat the most, under the arms and down the back. Streamlined torso is hydration belt compatibile.
- Body-mapped ventilation
- Reflective logo
- body: 115 g/m² 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™ with permanent super UV protection / panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.