Dial up the intensity level of your aerobic, cold-weather rides while wearing this warm, lightweight fleece mountain-biking layer that’s also highly breathable. The hybrid construction features jersey-faced fleece with a soft, brushed back and strategically placed stretch FlashDry™ panels. The panels are wrapped around the sides of the torso and under the arms for an increased range of movement while hunched over the handlebars and hammering down the trail. Designed with XC mountain-biking specific features throughout.
- FlashDry™ panels
- Chest zip pocket
- Zip back pocket with reflective infusion
- Reflective logos
- body: 160 g/m² (4.7 oz/yd²) 100% polyester jersey face fleece with brushed backed
- panels: 196 g/m² (5.7 oz/yd²) 100% polyester dobby knit mesh - FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 250 g (8.82 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.