Maximize your mobility on the race course and let the breeze in with ultralight running split shorts that feature a 5” inseam, stretch mesh panels and a quick-drying knit liner.
- Ultralight, race-ready split shorts with a 5” inseam and a quick-drying knit liner
- Stitch-free on critical seams
- Stretch-mesh panels for mobility and venting
- Storage pockets on rear
- Zip back pocket
- FlashDry™ knit liner
- Inner drawcord
- Reflective logos
- R 5"
- body: 55 g/m² 100% polyester woven diamond ripstop
- panel: 90 g/m² 100% polyester geo computer jacquard mesh with FlashDry™
- liner: 91 g/m² 58% recycled polyester, 42% polyester with FlashDry™
- liner: 190 g/m² 84% recycled polyester, 16% elastane-knit jersey
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.