Keep him warm while hanging out in the terrain park with breathable, waterproof shell pants that are conveniently layered over a removable, lightweight fleece pant. Partial elastic waist with belt loops and snap front closure permits a secure fit. Grow cuffs can be adjusted to extend the length – and life – of the shell pant by extending an extra 2”.
- Adjustable waist tabs with Velcro® closure
- Two zip handwarmer pockets
- Key clip
- Half-elastic waistband with Velcro® front closure
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs at ankle
- EZ Grow cuffs and hem
- Snap-in Glacier Pant
- body (bottom): 75D 110 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% polyester plain weave / body (top): 100% polyester fleece / lining: 160 g/m² 100% polyester fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 470 g (16.6 oz)
- 24”, 26” grown
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.