Family hikes and springtime outings outdoors call for durable utility shorts with deep front pockets. These 4.5” inseam girls’ shorts are crafted of lightweight, yet durable, nylon ripstop fabric that’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture.
- Durable, lightweight, quick-drying fabric
- Internal adjustable elasticized waistband with zip-fly and belt loops
- Patch-on slash hand pockets
- Rear welt pocket
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Reflective logo label
- 70D x 160D 119 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Avg Weight:
- 120 g (4.23 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.