Keep young riders and rippers warm while they build blue ribbon kickers in this snowsports jacket. Jacket/vest combo creates a super versatile barrier for winter. Down-insulated vest is reversible, and can be worn solo or on the interior, exterior of the jacket. Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed plaid jacket delivers warmth through lightweight yet warm insulation. Ski/snowboard features throughout.
- [VEST] Reversible vest that can be worn on the inside or outside of jacket
- Quilting through body
- [INNER JACKET] Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Internal media pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Key clip
- Glove clip
- Goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- System map on interior of garment outlines jacket features
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- [VEST] body: 100% polyester taffeta with DWR / insulation: 550 fill down
- [JACKET] body: 75D 105 g/m² 100% polyester printed plain weave HyVent® 2L
- insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™ Aero
- Avg Weight:
- 826 g (29.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.