Young riders will stay warm and dry while they plow through deep, untouched powder on the mountain with these durable, waterproof snowsports pants. Constructed with thermally efficient Heatseeker™ insulation, these free-fitting, breathable pants are designed to withstand cold temperatures and loads of activity. Grow cuffs at the leg opening extend the length and life of this pant (up to 2"), with added fabric available at cuff to let out when girls need a longer pant.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Cargo pocket with Velcro® flap closure
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Articulated knees
- Key clip
- Half-elastic waistband with adjustable Velcro® tabs and snap front closure
- Belt loops
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced kickpatch at hem
- Boot clip at front of leg
- Grow cuffs at leg opening extend the pant length up to 2"
- Embroidered logo at cargo pocket
- body (solid): 70D x 160D 128 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon faille weave
- body (printed): 75D 105 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% polyester plain weave
- lining: 40D 70 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta / insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™ Aero
- Avg Weight:
- 490 g (17.28 oz)
- 23” (25” grown)
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.