GIRLS' GLACIER 1/4 ZIP
- CAD 40.00
- Color: Blue BLACK ORCHID PURPLE IBIZA BLUE MOONLIGHT IVORY UTTERLY PINK WHITE LUMINOUS YELLOW BACIO BROWN FISSURE GREEN BLITZ BLUE FUSCHIA PINK VIENNA GREEN GARDEN PINK DAFFODIL YELLOW FUSION PINK GREENWICH GREEN TNF BLACK KOKOMO GREEN TNF WHITE FORTUNA BLUE GRAVITY PURPLE RUFFLE PINK BONNIE BLUE SOCIETY PINK VOLTAGE YELLOW PREMIERE PURPLE RAZZLE PINK TRAVERSE YELLOW BURROW BROWN STINGER YELLOW
- Find Your Size
- Size: XXS XS S M L XL
A lightweight layering piece ideal to sport in cool to cold conditions, this quarter-zip pullover keeps girls warm and comfortable without the bulkiness of thick layers. Durable for everyday wear, this quick-drying fleece is a superior staple for any young adventurer. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Quarter-zip neck
- Extremely durable, pill-resistant surface
- The North Face® logo in embroidery at left chest
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Polartec® 100 fabric—100% polyester fleece
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability. Polartec® 100 weight fabrics are the lightest fleece in the series, and are an excellent choice for a warm first layer. Polartec® 200 provides optimal warmth and versatility in a midweight soft fleece. Polartec® 300 fabrics are the heaviest option, providing a thermal layer to wear on very cold excursions.
Polartec® Thermal Pro Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabrics are the most visually dynamic and technically advanced of the Polartec® insulation fabrics. Available in a variety of unique surface textures and patterns ‚Äì many of which are designed to enhance performance — Polartec® Thermal Pro® materials are great styling options for virtually every end use. New high-loft versions have achieved the highest warmth-to-weight ratios ever offered by a Polartec® fabric. Other versions have the look of traditional wool with all the performance benefits of fleece.
Polartec® Eco Polartec® Eco fabrics provide all the warmth, comfort and breathability of traditional Polartec® fabrics in an environmentally conscious package. Solid colorways of the fabric are derived from 87 percent recycled content; while heather colorways are derived from 65 percent recycled content. This recycled material is made from 90 percent postindustrial waste and 10 percent post consumer waste, interrupting the flow of materials to our landfills and creating valuable materials from waste