Prepare him for long days at camp, or family hikes with these convertible, stretch nylon pants designed with zip-off legs that quickly morph into 8.5" shorts. The lightweight, yet durable exterior is quick drying for on-the-trail versatility. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Internal adjustable elasticized waistband with zip-fly and belt loops
- Slash hand pockets
- EZ Grow function
- Zip-off legs
- Rear patch-on pocket
- Reflective logo clip label
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- bluesign® approved fabric
- 145 g/m² 95% nylon, 5% elastane faille weave
- Average Weight:
- 250 g (9 oz)
- 26” (ungrown), 28” (grown), 8.5” (shorts)
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.