A lightweight, warm layer is never far away when she stuffs this girls’ full-zip jacket in its own zippered stowpocket and takes it along for the ride. FlashDry™ thermal insulation works with her body to keep him warm and dry. The durable, nylon ripstop exterior is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture upon contact.
- Zippered hand pockets
- body: 20D 36 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR
- insulation: 60 g/m² thermal insulation—60% polyester, 40% Minerale™ polyester with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 320 g (11.29 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.