Explore milder climates while being adequately prepared for evening temperatures in the mid-thirties with this compressible 550-fill ProDown™ insulated mummy bag. The natural goose down has a water-resistant finish that absorbs less water and dries faster than traditional down to keep you warmer when exposed to moisture. An anti-compression layer of synthetic Heatseeker™ eco insulation offers thermal protection on the underside of the bag. Crafted with a baffled construction, a hood, and a draft collar to trap heat.
- 550-fill water-resistant ProDown™ for thermal warmth in wet, cold conditions
- Comfort-oriented shape has a less tapered cut
- Anti-compression layer composed of Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation
- Vaulted footbox
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Temperature Rating:
- 35°F / 2°C
- Stuffsack Size:
- 8” x 13” (20.3 cm x 33 cm)
- Total Weight:
- reg: 2 lbs 1 oz (935 g) / long: 2 lbs 5 oz (1045 g)
- Regular Internal Length:
- 78" (198 cm)
- Regular Maximum User Height:
- 6' (183 cm)
- Long Internal Length:
- 84" (213 cm)
- Long Maximum User Height:
- 6'6" (198 cm)
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.