New three-season, 20°F mummy bag is insulated with water-resistant 550-fill ProDown™ and cut with a generous fit for your comfort while backpacking or car camping. Compressible, lightweight ProDown™ insulation absorbs less water and dries faster than traditional down to keep you warmer in cold, wet conditions. An anti-compression layer of synthetic Heatseeker™ eco insulation offers thermal protection on the underside of the bag. Women-specific fit and design places more insulation around the chest and feet for optimal warmth.
- 550-fill water-resistant ProDown™ for thermal warmth in wet, cold conditions
- Comfort-oriented shape has a less tapered cut
- Anti-compression layer composed of Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation
- Vaulted footbox
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temperature Rating:
- 20°F / -7°C
- Stuffsack Size:
- 10” x 19” (25.4 cm x 48.3 cm)
- Total Weight:
- reg: 3 lbs 2 oz (1409 g) / long: 3 lbs 8 oz (1573 g)
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.