Weighing in around 2lbs, this 30°F mummy bag delivers lightweight thermal protection with water-resistant 650 ProDown™ insulation. Ideal for exploring in wet, warmer climates, this compressible core down bag is filled with a natural down insulation with a water-resistant finish that absorbs less water and dries faster than traditional down. Anti-compression pads are placed in the high-pressure areas where your body makes contact with the ground to create an insulating buffer.
- Water-resistant ProDown™ for better thermal performance in wet, cold conditions
- Anti-compression pads for higher (warmer) clo values
- Optimized fill achieves a smaller packed size
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temperature Rating:
- 40°F / 4°C
- Stuffsack Size:
- 8” x 13” (20.3 cm x 33 cm)
- Total Weight:
- reg: 1 lb 16 oz (900 g) / long: 2 lbs 2 oz (957 g)
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.