Comfortable FlashDry™ double-knit fabrication makes this the ultimate baselayer for any cool-weather activity this winter.
- Fitted silhouette
- Exposed logo elastic waistband
- Screen-printed logo at left leg opening
- Ships in a recycled cardboard hanger box
- 150D 175 g/m² 88% polyester, 12% polyolefin double-knit with striped backer
- Avg Weight:
- 151 g (5.3 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
VaporWick® is a moisture-management technology of The North Face® that allows perspiration to wick and move from the skin to the outer surface of the fabric where it can readily evaporate. The evaporation process is accomplished through the use of specifically engineered, high-performance fibers; yarn types; fabric constructions; and finishes. The removal of moisture helps keep the wearer cool, comfortable, and dry during aerobic activity.