Serious cold calls for serious warmth, and this 550-fill down-insulated parka gets the job done in frigid conditions. The waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed HyVent® exterior sheds snow and rain, while ample down insulation cuts through the cold. Insulated, attached hood features faux-fur trim that’s easily detachable.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Insulated hood with removable faux-fur trim
- Dual-entry compartment hand pockets
- Two alpine zip pockets
- Brushed collar lining
- Internal security pocket
- Fleece inner cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord at hem and waist
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 90D 120 g/m² HyVent® 2L—78% nylon, 22% polyester mélange / lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR / insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Avg Weight:
- 1338 g (47.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.