Keep boys cozy and smiling throughout wintertime cold in this insulated puffy down jacket. Reversible winter coat is constructed with a solid exterior with quilting baffles that helps keep down shifting to eliminate cold spots that reverses to a smooth, plaid side. Plush 550 fill down throughout provides bolstered warmth.
- Quilting through body
- Reverses to plaid body
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Welted zip handwarmer pockets on solid side
- Welted hand pockets on plaid side
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hood and hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest on both sides
- body: 40D 56 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- lining: 45D x 50D 66 g/m² 57% nylon, 43% polyester yarn-dyed plaid taffeta with DWR / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 516 g (18.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.