WOMEN'S DENALI HOODIE
- Color: LOGANBERRY RED WHITE / GRAPHITE GREY R RETRO PINK BLACK DENIM BLUE BITTERSWEET BROWN TNF BLACK MOONLIGHT IVORY HEATHER MONTAGUE BLUE GRAPHITE GREY HEATHER R WEIMARANER BROWN HEATHR TNF WHITE BRUNETTE BROWN BASTILLE GREEN PINK PEARL TNF WHITE / METALLIC SLVR RAZZLE PINK PLUSH PURPLE / PREMIERE PURPLE TEABERRY PINK / TEABERRY PINK TNF WHITE HEATHER / METALLIC SILVER VIBRANT BLUE / BOLT BLUE WEIMARANER BROWN / WEIMARANRBN PASSION PINK / PACHE GREY TNF WHITE / PACHE GREY TNF WHITE HEATHER / PACHE GREY BRILLIANT BLUE / PRUSSIAN BLUE FROSTY BLUE / GREYSTONE SPICY ORANGE HEATHER / SPICY ORANGE GRAPHITE GREY / FROSTY BLUE TNF WHITE / HIGH RISE GREY MINT BLUE / GREYSTONE GREYSTONE HEATHER / GREYSTONE RAMBUTAN PINK / CERISE PINK HIGH RISE GREY HEATHER / PACHE GREY
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL XXL
A favorite fleece among outdoor enthusiasts, this hoodie is made from durable, soft Polartec® 300 series recycled fleece using REPREVE® fibers. Abrasion-resistant panels at the shoulders, torso, elbows, and hood for added durability at these high-stress areas.
- Classic fleece hoodie for warmth in cool-to-cold conditions
- Zip-in compatible
- Fleece-lined hood
- Front hood adjustment
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch cord
- Contains 84% recycled content by weight (for solid colors)
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Average Weight:
- 710 g (25.0 oz)
- abrasion: 2-ply laundered nylon
- body: Polartec® 300 Series fleece with REPREVE® fibers and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lifetime Warranty
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability. Polartec® 100 weight fabrics are the lightest fleece in the series, and are an excellent choice for a warm first layer. Polartec® 200 provides optimal warmth and versatility in a midweight soft fleece. Polartec® 300 fabrics are the heaviest option, providing a thermal layer to wear on very cold excursions.
Polartec® Thermal Pro Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabrics are the most visually dynamic and technically advanced of the Polartec® insulation fabrics. Available in a variety of unique surface textures and patterns ‚Äì many of which are designed to enhance performance — Polartec® Thermal Pro® materials are great styling options for virtually every end use. New high-loft versions have achieved the highest warmth-to-weight ratios ever offered by a Polartec® fabric. Other versions have the look of traditional wool with all the performance benefits of fleece.
Polartec® Eco Polartec® Eco fabrics provide all the warmth, comfort and breathability of traditional Polartec® fabrics in an environmentally conscious package. Solid colorways of the fabric are derived from 87 percent recycled content; while heather colorways are derived from 65 percent recycled content. This recycled material is made from 90 percent postindustrial waste and 10 percent post consumer waste, interrupting the flow of materials to our landfills and creating valuable materials from waste